Complaint Review: His/Her Rooms

• Reported By: Flikki — Missouri United States of America
His/Her Rooms
8941 Empress Row Dallas, Texas United States of America

His/Her Rooms FRAUD/SCAM Dallas, Texas

Do NOT purchase from this company if you expect honesty.  I purchased a bra and when it came it was not at all what I expected.  The quality was very poor and it did not live up to its claim.  I returned the the bra following their very specific return instructions.  Everything was just how I received it.

After they received my return, they notified me by email that their quality department deemed it returned in condition other than new.  They would not refund my money, claiming there was a very light yellow stain on the band.  They gave me the option to pay for shipping and handling again and they would return the product back to me or i could consider it a donation and they would send it to Salvation Army since it was supposedly in a condition that they could not resell.

I quickly did a search on the company and saw this ripoff report and realized they are scam artists. [continued below]....
.....  I called and emailed them back, asking simply for my money back and was told under no circumstances could they refund me due to the condition the bra was sent back in.  They emailed me pictures of the supposed bra with stains, which could not be detected from the pictures they sent nor did they show my return slip i filled out with the bra, so no evidence it was what i returned.

A few days later I received another email stating my order has been shipped and gave me a tracking number.  I NEVER authorized them to charge my card for the shipping and handling to send it back to me.  I DON"T WANT THE SHIT GARBAGE THEY ARE SELLING!!!!

I called them back and told them this has now turned into credit card fraud, for I never authorized them to return the bra back to me.  Again, I was told there was nothing they could do.  So then whatever happened to donating it to Salvation Army?  They are using Salvation Army as a way to write off so called "donations"

I am now left disputing the charge with my credit card company and received my bra back in the mail yesterday for yet another shipping charge.  I have not opened the package, even out of curiosity to see how they damaged the bra.  I think it would make me even more sick to my stomach that there are such criminal minded people out there taking advantage of honest hard-working individuals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2012 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HisHer-Rooms/Dallas-Texas-75247/HisHer-Rooms-FRAUDSCAM-Dallas-Texas-929488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on His/Her Rooms