Complaint Review: Hixson Law Firm

• Updated: Fri, August 09, 2013

• Reported By: Honest — Dallas Texas
Hixson Law Firm
2705 S Cooper St, Suite 300 Arlington, Select State/Province USA

Hixson Law Firm, John Hixson, John A Hixson Big rip-off and do not care about clients Arlington Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Honest - Dallas is not Honest

He does not take your calls, he does not call you back.  Loses your paperwork.  Misses deadlines.  Negative attitude about clients.  Does not tell you all you need to know about your issue, just takes your money and blows you off.  They say they are a Christian organization - Stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hixson-Law-Firm/Arlington-Select-StateProvince-76015/Hixson-Law-Firm-John-Hixson-John-A-Hixson-Big-rip-off-and-do-not-care-about-clients-Arl-1074553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hixson Law Firm

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Honest - Dallas is not Honest

AUTHOR: John A. Hixson - ()

I suspect that Honest - Dallas is not a client but is a former employee who was fired and uses the web to anonymously attack my reputation.  Negative reviews started popping up right after she was let go and prior to that I had only positive reviews.

If Honest - Dallas is a client please make an appointment and talk to me so we can resolve your complaint.  I care about my clients and I would like to make amends with anyone who has a legitimate complaint. I do not take clients money and blow them off.  Check out the State Bars website.  I have been practicing since 1982 and I have never had a complaint filed against me by a client.