Complaint Review: HK Craig Associates

• Updated: Thu, February 06, 2014

• Reported By: meka — Plantation Florida
HK Craig Associates
P.O. Box 3529 Sarasota, Florida USA

HK Craig Associates EZ Car Rental They call threatening you while at work. Yelling at you saying you do not pay your debts and will contact the State Attorneys office Sarasota Florida

I prepaid a rental car online for EZ car rental on July 11, 2013. Today I receive an urgent phone call from where my 88 year old mother lives who has not been well. I am at work in a hospital and call the number they left. When they answered the phone I kept asking what is this in regards to, who are you. They would not say. They Said they have many arms. They then transfered me to a Doug Forest. He was crazy.

Started yelling at me , telling me I dont pay my bills and if I dont pay immediately he will report me to State's Attorneys office and ruin my credit report. He had all the information regarding a time I had rented a car in texas to take my son to college for his first year. So I thought Well maybe something happened. I said let me review my credit cards and I will respond. He told me lady you have 30 seconds or I am going to ruin you and report you to State of Florida.

I told him from the start if I owe I will gladly pay just let me review. I asked him to send me copies of the letters he sent me asking for payment. He said he would not do it. This is a total scam between EZ Car REntal and HK Craig Associates. I had prepaid for this care and then they tried to say I did not pay.I Will do everything I can to help that this does not happen to anyone else. They provide all the information to HK Craig Associates and you think well maybe. Please be careful TOTAL ScAM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HK-Craig-Associates/Sarasota-Florida-34230/HK-Craig-Associates-EZ-Car-Rental-They-call-threatening-you-while-at-work-Yelling-at-you-1121590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HK Craig Associates