Complaint Review: HK Craig & Associates

HK Craig & Associates
P.O. Box 3529 Sarasota, Florida USA

HK Craig & Associates Keep harassing me on false debt Sarasota Florida

*Consumer Comment: HK Craig is run by Crooks Driskel and Rosenblum

I rented a car from L&M Car Rental in 2008. I returned the car without any damage. I have a return receipt indicating no damage. Later I received a letter from L&M claiming there was damage to the car and I was liable. I sent them a letter informing them I returned the car in excellent condition, their employee received the car and issued me a receipt indicating no damage. Any damage done to the car after return to L&M is not my responsibility. On a followup call to L&M they notified me they were dropping their claim.

4 years later I was contacted by HK Craig on behalf of EZ Rent a car claiming the amount is still due! I informed them I was not responsible but they continued to contact me. I then contacted my insurance company who investigated the matter. My insurance company determined the claim had no merit and sent a letter to the car company. I forwarded the letter to HK Craig along with a letter telling them to stop contacting me.

January 7, 2014 I was called at 7am PST by HK Craig. I informed the caller I had sent a letter asking them to stop contacting me. He did not hang up. Instead he threatened to place a negative alert on my credit report affecting my credit score. He also said they would sue me. I repeated my request that they stop contacting me and hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HK-Craig-Associates/Sarasota-Florida-34230/HK-Craig-Associates-Keep-harassing-me-on-false-debt-Sarasota-Florida-1113617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HK Craig & Associates

HK Craig is run by Crooks Driskel and Rosenblum

AUTHOR: Vigilante - ()

If you are being harassed by HK Craig & Associates, LLC, or Michael Craig Driskel AKA Tom Craig AKA Tom Scott, and Harry Keith Rosenblum, do NOT deal with them yourself - Call a lawyer immediately or go to your local Legal Aid Society!  Michael Craig Driskel and Harry K. Rosenblum are both criminals who steal money from their clients and extort money from innocent people who are coerced into paying money they don't owe. Driskel is a convicted felon, and Rosenblum has been arrested for larceny.  Don't believe their lies and threats.  Write to the Sarasota County Sheriff with full details!  File complaints online with the Florida Office of Financial Regulation (www.flofr.com) and the Federal Trade Commission, Office of Consumer Protection (www.ftc.gov/about-ftc/bureaus-offices/bureau-consumer-protection) with all of the facts and details!  Help put these two ciminals back in prison where they belong!