institution

• Reported By: Ilna — phila Pennsylvania
hkliqi
4B,D building,Run xiang jia yuan.Buji Town,Longgan Nationwide China

hkliqi Ebay Untrusted Seller Shenzhen City,Guangdong Province China

I bought a phone for $164. It was delivered in 3 weeks. It took that long because the seller was in China (ebay said Hong Kong). The phone that I bought did not work so I sent it back. It took another 4 weeks to get it back to china. The seller did not provide me with their address promptly so the ebay and paypal warranty was be over by the time when the phone got back to china. The seller wanted me to use the cheapest way to send the phone back.

However, I registered the package (another $30) so they had to confirm that they received it and they will pay the money back immediately. However, at the time they received the phone back my ebay case was already  over 60 days so the seller said that they could not pay money back until I close the case. I called to Paypal and Ebay and they confirmed that paypal account goes to freeze after 60 days. As soon as I closed the case, the seller stopped communicating back.

I talked to ebay escalation department and I left tree complains about the seller. All the time they promised me to contact the seller to request to pay the money back. However, nothing was done. My credit card company started investigation and trying to get the money back from the seller.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2014 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hkliqi/nationwide/hkliqi-Ebay-Untrusted-Seller-Shenzhen-CityGuangdong-Province-China-1158119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hkliqi