Complaint Review: Hl-advisors.com

• Updated: Sun, September 08, 2013

• Reported By: Computer Doxs — San Diego California
Hl-advisors.com
14283 Half Moon Bay Dr. del mar, Select State/Province USA

Hl-advisors.com larry kaufman Larry Kaufman of hl-advisors.com in del mar called me over for a computer email situation where he had not paid his previous IT Computer Repair person and did not pay me a sent del mar CA

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response regarding HL-Advisors.com

I was called to his house in Del mar ,CA to perform work on his  email to restore his hl-advisors.com email and when I arrived and performed hours of work I was not paid a dime. Our company performed worked via remote access and called the web host to find out what the problem was but he did not have to passwords for his account/ Turns out that he was using our company to go behind his former IT administrators back to get out of paying him. We spent hours trying to transfer him website and email over to a new webhost to get shut down by his former IT admin that he probably did not pay as well. He gave us a fake check for 100.00 to cover the time we spent on the first visit only to stop payment on the check later that day. His former IT admin said  what was going on and shut his website down. So he owes Computer Doxs and might be changing his website and email to continue business and want everyone to know that in San Diego we were not paid and performed hours of troubleshooting without payment besides a fake check . [continued below]....

..... Stay away from  hl-advisors.com or any other company where Larry Kaufman is running the show. We are going to take him to small claims court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2013 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hl-advisorscom/del-mar-Select-StateProvince-92014/Hl-advisorscom-larry-kaufman-Larry-Kaufman-of-hl-advisorscom-in-del-mar-called-me-over-1082722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hl-advisors.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response regarding HL-Advisors.com

AUTHOR: Larry Kaufman - ()

I believe the report written about my firm is completly one sided and does not provide the full picture.

#1 This took place less than 2 weeks ago

#2 I called the vendor for a simple fix to an e-mail problem and due to his lack of knowledge, insight and knowhow, he brought my website down

#3 I paid for the services he performed for me on the day he came to my office; knowing that additional work was required due to his inability to fix the minor problem

#4 It was his choice not to deposit the check I provided because Iinadvertantly did no write the date on the check.  Any bank would have accepted the check if he wrote in the date.

#5 My Accounts Payable Cycle is on the 20th of every month.  A check is being sent tomorrow to fulfill this obligation.