Complaint Review: HMS National Home Warranty

• Submitted: Wed, January 06, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, July 18, 2012

• Reported By: realey — Woodbridge Virginia United States of America
HMS National Home Warranty
8300 Arlington Blvd Fairfax, Virginia Internet, Virginia United States of America

HMS National Home Warranty HMS has left my family with no heat for a week!!! Internet, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: HMS Home Warranty is AWFUL - on Facebook

My heat has been out since 12/30/09 and have been waiting for a part to be delivered.  After reviewing other complaints online, I am convinced I am getting the run around about the part (induser motor) to be delivered.  I have been pressing them all week to have the part delivered immediately so that my family has heat however; they are unresponsive to numerous calls and unwilling to help.  My family has been without heat for almost a week and was just told today the part may not arrive for 6 more days.  I feel media pressure on scams such as this should be addressed.  My children can not bear another weekend without heat and I do not know what else to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2010 11:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HMS-National-Home-Warranty/Internet-Virginia-/HMS-National-Home-Warranty-HMS-has-left-my-family-with-no-heat-for-a-week-Internet-Vi-550682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HMS National Home Warranty

HMS Home Warranty is AWFUL - on Facebook

AUTHOR: MCF - (United States of America)

I started a Facebook group called - HMS Home Warranty is AWFUL!!! Share YOUR reasons why!

You can find it at http://www.facebook.com/groups/338577759553480/
Please consider joining us and sharing your HMS story there as well.