Complaint Review: Hobrecht Sports Art

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: JAccordino — Columbus Georgia United States of America
Hobrecht Sports Art
350 N Coast Highway Internet, California United States of America

Hobrecht Sports Art 2 grand, 2 paintings, 2 years and I am STILL WAITING!!!!!! Internet, California

*Author of original report: THIS SITUATION HAS BEEN RESOLVED!!

I paid $1,000 in December of 2010 for a painting. In July of 2011 I paid another $1,000 for another painting. I have waited almost two years and I have received nothing! In June of 2012 I Gave up waiting and asked to have my $2,000 returned to me.  I have gotten a lot of promises, stories, explanations and rationalizations.  What I have not gotten are my paintings......or my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hobrecht-Sports-Art/Internet-California-92651/Hobrecht-Sports-Art-2-grand-2-paintings-2-years-and-I-am-STILL-WAITING-Internet-956921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hobrecht Sports Art

THIS SITUATION HAS BEEN RESOLVED!!

AUTHOR: JAccordino - (United States of America)

The owner and I talked through the entire issue and it has now been resolved to my satisfaction.  I have withdrawn my BBB complaint and since it is RIPOFF REPORT'S policy to not remove reports from their website, I wanted to put it out there that I did work through this issue with the owner and I have received a full refund.  This is now longer an issue.