Complaint Review: Hobsons Air Conditioning

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: dvips — Rhome Texas
Hobsons Air Conditioning
1412 Greenwood Road Weatherford, Texas USA

Hobsons Air Conditioning AC GENIUSComfort Experts, Inc.Comfort ExpertsHobson's Air ConditioningHobson's Air Conditioning Damaged Home and Covered it up. negligence Caused Hazzard and Med Problems Weatherford Texas

*General Comment: First....

On The 3rd and 4th of June. Hobsons AC severely damaged our home. They cut return air vents over metal beams and floor joist. They tore out our moisture barrier and insullation in 5 different places. They tried to cover the damage inside the home by using mastic and pluging with insullation board.

My wife and I started getting headaches the same day. They cut into our exsisting ducting leaving it open and sucking contaminated fibers for two days. We told them about the propblem, and the response was the same two guys come out and just try to mask the problems. They left with out repairing the moisture barrier, or insullation. The headaches got worse.

When I requested insurance information from them to file a claim, They refused to give it to me. I made 8 request for the information and they refused untill I filed a complaint with the Texas Department Of Licensing and Regulation. [continued below]....

.....

I developed Broncial pnemonia and my wife has a Lung infection. We had to move out of our home into a Hotel.

After finding all the problems and research of Hobsons we became angry. We made several attempts to work with Hobson's and They have done nothing except make excuses. He won't even man up on his own insurance company to do the right thing.

Please go somewhere else. These people hurt good Honest AC Companies.

I have had to file different reports with many agencies as well as consummer agencies.

This is the worse company I have ever dealt with and I have documented everything to prove just that including what any person would consider fraud.

I welcome legal inquires.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hobsons-Air-Conditioning/Weatherford-Texas-76088/Hobsons-Air-Conditioning-AC-GENIUSComfort-Experts-IncComfort-ExpertsHobsons-Air-Condit-1068008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hobsons Air Conditioning

#1 General Comment

First....

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

First it does seem awfully coincidental that you developed headaches from duct work. Second, before the AC guy is going to give you ANY information, you need to PROVE damages. You need to prove that them working on your AC has a DIRECT line to you and your wife getting sick. Maybe fibers in your phlegm. Or particulates in your lungs NOT associated with smoking. Until you have proof of wrongdoing on their part, ANYTHING you post is pure suposition at best. Where you FEEL you have a valid concern, you need to do your part and prove damages. Otherwise all ppl are going to see is that you were having AC work done and got a cold. If it turns out that your and your wifes sickness isnt tied to ANYTHING the AC ppl did, are you going to post a retraction? Probably not, seeing as you are looking to sue. I hope for both of your sakes that two things DONT happen.

First thing is I hope that the AC company doesnt find this report. Because all you have done is defame a company without any proof. If your not a current AC technician, you cant speak to the work that they have done. The work they have done MAY be up to code and correct, just not pretty.

Second is I hope you dont just have a summer cold. Because if that is the case,and they find your post, they could go after you in civil court.

So before you continue on this rampage of yours, get proof!!!!!!!! Nothing worse then venting on a public forum just to have your own words condemn you in a court proceeding.

FYI Ripoffreport DOES NOT REMOVE POSTS!!! SO YOUR WORDS ARE THERE FOREVER!!!