Complaint Review: hoffman law group

• Updated: Sun, August 31, 2014

• Reported By: patricia — neptune New Jersey
hoffman law group
860 Hwy 1 suite 111 North Palm Beach, Florida USA

hoffman law group James Oster Brandon barker another hoffman law group scam North Palm Beach Florida

August 31 2014

October 2012 I received a mailer from the Hoffman Law Group offering help with mortgage payments.

I spoke with James Oster.He explained to me that due to illegal practices of Bank Of America,I was entited to join a law suit of many who are in the same circumstances as me as well as lowering my mortgage payments and reducing my rate.

Ater many lengthy conversations i had gained his trust. I agreed to take part in this.During this process, monthly payments were made there were many e-mails and phone calls updating me on the case and confirming my trust.

I had tried to e-mail and call my new case manager Brandon Barker with no response.

Today I googled The Hoffman Law Group. I saw many complaints similar to mine.

Today I am scammed of $9.050.00. What do I do Next?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2014 06:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hoffman-law-group/North-Palm-Beach-Florida-33408/hoffman-law-group-James-Oster-Brandon-barker-another-hoffman-law-group-scam-North-Palm-1173510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hoffman law group