Complaint Review: Hogan Trucking

• Submitted: Wed, September 17, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 17, 2008

• Reported By:Mobile Alabama
Hogan Trucking
1000 N 14th Street St. Louis, Missouri U.S.A.
  • Phone: 314-421-6000
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Hogan Trucking The Hogan Slogan should be - - - - - Our Drivers "Get Trucked" or they are welcome to go "Truck a duck" etc. St. Louis Missouri

I drove a short time for Hogan until they sent me out to Oakland,Ca. and left me there for 4 days telling me there was no freight available. I made a few simple calls and found a load of tires going to San Antonio,Tx. Funny thing was that load had been on Hogan's dropyard just south a few hrs in San Bernadino,Ca. for days and my lazy dispatcher never had enough sense to call that location and get me loaded and moving.After I first dropped in Oakland and was headed back to the place where I could park and await my next load assignment,there was an incident involving a 4 wheeler that tried to pass me on the right side in a (parl lane) and when the idiot approached the corner of the street where he intended turning right he swung wide and scraped my mudflap hanger and messed up the drivers side door of his little car. I'd called police in an attempt to make a formal report and was advised by police dispatch that "there were no available units to handle my UNIMPORTANT situation".So,I called dispatch at Hogan and I took pictures of the incident and drew diagrams,etc. Dispatch told me not to worry about it and that it would never be entered into my DAC report.WHAT A LIE THAT WAS!!!!!!

I am now unemployed and am having trouble getting a job because of the DAC report.Once again,,,,,A driver gets all the blame for a 4-wheelers F#*@-up...... Hogan is NOT a company that I'd recommend...

William h. z
Mobile, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2008 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hogan-Trucking/St-Louis-Missouri-63106/Hogan-Trucking-The-Hogan-Slogan-should-be-Our-Drivers-Get-Trucked-or-they-are-373839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hogan Trucking