Complaint Review: Hohne pool

• Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: Peter — Maryland
Hohne pool
9000 Harford Rd. Baltimore, MD 21234 baltimore, Maryland USA

Hohne pool Gary Hohne Do not enter into contract with hohne pools or pay them any type of deposit baltimore Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: My Rebuttal to the Complaint

*UPDATE Employee: In response to the complaint

Hohne present as a professional group however they are not able to meet commitments. they can not complete on time and ar eunable to pass inspections due to poor quality and workmanship.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hohne-pool/baltimore-Maryland-21234/Hohne-pool-Gary-Hohne-Do-not-enter-into-contract-with-hohne-pools-or-pay-them-any-type-of-1075249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hohne pool

My Rebuttal to the Complaint

AUTHOR: Jamessmith - ()

I, James Smith, worked in numerous companies but the amalgamation of lively and professional atmosphere I found in Hohne only. How could our director, Gary, would be able to manage all this and that too so calmly. I am with Hohne since 2011 and I was happy with the atmosphere of the company. We work hard for our clients and we always try to deliver our best to them every time. During my tenure with Hohne pools I realized that we are amongst the very few businesses which extend a warranty on their services and products. The warranty is given on plumbing solutions, structural services, etc. without doubt such great services backed by the warranty has made the company most favorable service provider for all Pool related issues. Thanks.

In response to the complaint

AUTHOR: Lauren D - ()

As the Operations Director with Hohne Pools I know the dedication our company has to its customers. We value every homeowners business with us and always work to provide quality construction and on-time service. Our record of exceptional quality shows with the the thousands of satisfied customers we have over 60 years. We do ask, however, that our customers make their payments on time, without delay.

assist