Complaint Review: hoilstic healer metaphysical valerie bee

• Submitted: Tue, September 25, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: helpless — kissimmee Florida United States of America
hoilstic healer metaphysical valerie bee
141 Indiana st green point brooklyn, New York United States of America

hoilstic healer metaphysical valerie bee Valerie Bee , betty ephraim i heard her on a talk radio 87.7 FM brooklyn she sounds so caring she took me for $30,000 she told me she could bring my husband back and get my son off drugs when she c she took advantage of me and took me for 30 thousand dollars brooklyn, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Big thank you to Valerie Bee

*Consumer Comment: The writer of the allegations ought to apologize for slandering Valerie's good name

*General Comment: The writer of that report ought to apologize for slandering Valerie's good name

*UPDATE Employee: 100% false allegation towards miss valerie bee.

*Consumer Comment: Not only are you helpless, you're a TOTAL MORON....

Holistic Healer Metaphysical "Valerie Bee AKA Betty Ephrain"

I had heard her on talk radio 87.7 Brooklyn, New York. She sounded so caring, she said that she could bring my husband back and get my son off of drugs. She charged me 30,000 and when she could not do anything, she had threatend that my husband would die if she had given me the money back, and stopped taking my calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hoilstic-healer-metaphysical-valerie-bee/brooklyn-New-York-/hoilstic-healer-metaphysical-valerie-bee-Valerie-Bee-betty-ephraim-i-heard-her-on-a-tal-946603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hoilstic healer metaphysical valerie bee

Big thank you to Valerie Bee

AUTHOR: Group of Valerie Bee patients - ()

My name is Boris Becker. I am one of the past patients of Valerie Bee. I was authorized by the group of 5 Valerie Bee patients to write this note. Most of us know her for many years. Some of us have followed her from one office to another and never did we encounter a person who expressed even the slightest negativity towards her or her incredible work ethic. Quite the contraty, all that we have heard is how grateful they are to God for giving them the opporrutnity to be healthy and happy again through Valerie's healing. There are always flowers and sweets stocked by the door of Valeri's offices as people bring it there simply as a token of their appreciation. The person who wrote complaint does not sound like a patient of Valerie Bee. It sounds more like a jealous rival of someone who wishes for her business to be as succesful as Valerie's.

AUTHOR: Diane - ()

I am one of many people fortunate enough to have met and be a patient of such an incredible person and true healer like Valerie Bee.

Valerie Bee has been helping people all over the world for more than 40 years.  Her reputation for her honesty and the amazing quality of her work precedes her.

I feel ashamed for the writer of the allegation report for doing such a great disservice to families suffering from health-related issues and who are looking for real help and a cure.

As a woman and a mother who ought to set a better example for her children by being more respectful and not presenting false allegations against people who can truly help others, the writer of that report ought to apologize for trying to slander Valerie Bee’s good name.

#3 General Comment

The writer of that report ought to apologize for slandering Valerie's good name

AUTHOR: Diane - ()

100% false allegation towards miss valerie bee.

AUTHOR: Alex-petrovskii - ()

my name is Alex petrovskii and here is my story. I am a Patient of Valeries since three years, my mother olga petrovkii  and father Vladimir petrovkii met Valerie in Brooklyn  New York 4 years ago they tried to seek help from her about me and my drug addiction,  they introduced me to valerie and she really has changed my life ever since. I am ashamed to say I was a drug addict but proud to say I am now drug free for 3 years. This woman has helped me. I am glad that my family felt that when it comes to your children there is no pricetag, for me and my family we really know that valerie bee is a true healer.

Not only are you helpless, you're a TOTAL MORON....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

to fall for this kind of scam. There are NO true seers of any kind and THEY know it. They prey on the weak and the weak-minded...you sure fit that description. Please, when you have extra money to throw down a rat hole, send it to me instead. I promise to do as good a job as this total fraud you used.