Complaint Review: holiday cruise line

• Updated: Wed, May 28, 2014

• Reported By: Michelle frankito — aurora Ohio
holiday cruise line
Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA

holiday cruise line I called the the number to claim my tickets and they wanted my credit card. when I told them I had to talk to my husband the lady said your husband is not there he will get over itI told him I didn't want him to get mad at me and she kept trying to talk me into it Fort Lauderdale Florida

I tried to find out more about this cruise and all I know is the lady kept trying to get me to purchase the ticket without my husband's permission I explained it was his money and I couldn't make a decision without him she said that he would get over it. I said I didn't want to do it so she hung up on me.she did keep trying to prove to me that the vouchers for real cuz they had a reservation number a confirmation number the CEO's name in all this kind of stuff it sounded too good to be true.so I told my husband about it and he said scam if we go on a cruise baby I'll just buy you one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2014 04:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/holiday-cruise-line/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida/holiday-cruise-line-I-called-the-the-number-to-claim-my-tickets-and-they-wanted-my-credit-1150145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on holiday cruise line