Complaint Review: Holiday Cruise Line

Holiday Cruise Line
1 East 11 Street, Riviera Beach, FL 33404 Riviera Beach, Florida USA

Holiday Cruise Line Corporate Voucher Scam Riviera Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: ty

I received the "corporate voucher" through the mail. I was skeptical but called anyway because the voucher contained other legit business logos (Ramada, Alamo car rental, Budget, Grand Lucayan). They try to gain your trust by seeming to be transparent. The sales rep gave me his name, Mack ID#FT2729, the manager phone line 954-485-0708, and their President's name Robert Mitchell. Mack said that our phone conversation was being recorded for both of our protection. He tried to keep me on the phone line by trying to be personable at first and then pushy and condescending when I didn't want to give him my credit card number for "port and government fees paid immediately upon registration." I told them I wanted to consult with my partner upon which he insisted that it is a one time call offer and will not be available if I call again because they have to deal with thousands of calls. I did not like his condescending tone explaining that if I read the fine print on the voucher I would know this. The "great customer service" that I received prompted me to call the manager line that Mack gave me and I got a "supervisor" reiterating the same condescending line and emphasizing that they were doing me the favor by giving me a free trip voucher. I am angry at myself for letting them waste my time but took the time to write this report in hopes that others don't waste theirs or be scammed by their false corporate transparency.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holiday-Cruise-Line/Riviera-Beach-Florida-33404/Holiday-Cruise-Line-Corporate-Voucher-Scam-Riviera-Beach-Florida-1125494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holiday Cruise Line

ty

AUTHOR: Steph Smith - ()

thank you i just got one today in the mail ty for your story