continually

Complaint Review: Holiday Inn Express (Rome Georgia)

• Submitted: Fri, May 09, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: Richard — Hallandale Beach Florida
Holiday Inn Express (Rome Georgia)
35 Hobson Way Rome, Georgia USA

Holiday Inn Express (Rome Georgia) JRK Property Holdings, Inc. Violation of Privacy | Unauthorized Entree of Room During 2 Night Stay Rome Georgia

Booked a Room for 2 nights at the Holiday Inn Express Rome Georgia last month.

The morning after the first night stay an individual tried to enter my room multiple times with a key card that was not working with my door unit.

After numerous attempts I opened the door and told the individual you have the wrong room. This individual then pushed me enough to clear a way for her to enter my room. She then wondered around my room looking through my personal items. When I questioned what she was doing, she informed me that she was with housekeeping.

I then showed this lady my "Do Not Disturb" sign on my door and asked her to leave my room. After going through my personal belongings and searching my entire room she finally left.

I reported this issue to hotel management and did not even get a; sorry for the inconvenience.

I emailed the hotel of the situation and first got a response from the Director of Sales: Sarah Cargie. then finally a response from the manager: Anil Patel. Both did not want to come to a reasonable resolution to the issue at hand.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holiday-Inn-Express-Rome-Georgia/Rome-Georgia-30161/Holiday-Inn-Express-Rome-Georgia-JRK-Property-Holdings-Inc-Violation-of-Privacy-Una-1145306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holiday Inn Express (Rome Georgia)