Complaint Review: holiday inn express

• Updated: Sat, February 22, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — lansing Michigan
holiday inn express
9490 Woodlane Dr, Dimondale dimondale , Michigan USA

holiday inn express, mrs.tasha.kissau won't give important paperwork because dispute involveing another employee dimondale Michigan

*Author of original report: Not tax dollars

*Consumer Comment: Tax dollars at work...

My sister Aliesha Darnel was working one night and only one other worker was working, the other worker saw on camera and watched people and mrs.tasha family members come in and out a room on the first floor. That no one was suppost to be in and only use the side door entrance. They were also seen handing the room key through the window.

While this was going on a lot of nice cars showed up and only came through the side doors to this room and then left quick after showing up. Mrs.tasha kissau I know also gives the employee discount cards to her family members and not even all the employees themselves have them and wont inform employees about the raffles they have. Also dramatically cuts back some employees hours to almost nothing so they will want to quit so she can hire in her friends in.

My sister was just working her job that night and my sister left this situation alone until one day a few days later mrs.tasha kissau approached my sister and said,"look who is at whos mercy now". The co worker told the only other person in charge besides mrs.kissau about this situation and must have made it sound like it was all my sister that was involved in this which my sister never even told them anything. The other co worker made it sound that way so she herself the only other person working that night would not get fired but still wanted to say something about it.

Which got my sister fired and me not able to get her work history papers I need so I can get nearly $2,000 in childcare. There money came on a card from merchant link and they cannot give the password to there own website only mrs. kissau can and not even any of the hotels affliates have this information not even the head of all there connected hotel branch chains has that information. Just mrs.kissau and she immediately blocked access to merchant link on my sister even before she was done working. She should get in trouble for withholding employees work information from her employees. Last time merchant link contacted mrs.kissau she told them something so that merchant link would tell my sister to contact Mrs.kissau and my sister has a few times contact her she will not do anything at all about it because of the surrounding circumstance.

Now Mrs.tasha kissau is working front door security at the downtown lansing police department and I am not entirely sure if she still is working at the hotel as manager. I or my sister are not looking or never were for any drama associated with this situation thats why she said nothing to begin with. All that we want is to get the permission to access the merchant link website so that we can print off the work history papers that I need and nothing else furthur or if the manager now can just send my sister the work history papers. I don't know if all this will help any but I really have tryed all other options first before resorting to writeing this and thanks for taking the time to look at my article.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2014 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/holiday-inn-express/dimondale-Michigan-48821/holiday-inn-express-mrstashakissau-wont-give-important-paperwork-because-dispute-invo-1125805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on holiday inn express

Not tax dollars

AUTHOR: craigjackson - ()

It's not tax dollars and it is required by the department of humen resources.

Tax dollars at work...

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

There is really only a one question.

Please explain why it is required that you print out your sisters work papers(what ever those are) in order for YOU to get a $2,000 child care credit?