Complaint Review: Holiday Travel of America

• Updated: Sun, March 18, 2012

• Reported By: Kevin — Mission Viejo California United States of America
Holiday Travel of America
6405 EL Camino Real Carlsbad, California United States of America

Holiday Travel of America Holiday Travel Don't make promises that you can not keep with the travel vouchers to Hawaii book by HTOA. Carlsbad, California

Let me start by saying this nothing new to me, that holiday travel of america has been misleading people for a while and it has to stop.

I attended a timeshare presentation or travel presentation in san dimas and I sat and listen to the sale pitch for about 90 minutes.the perks to getting me there

was a trip to hawaii for two with hotel for 2 nites and round trip air for 2 so I agreed to give up a day of my time for this package.

I get a voucher at the end of the presentation to mail in to HTOA with 2 different dates blackout dates are non holiday travel at all and I was fine with that.plus they ask for a $100.00 deposit for taxes and I have no problem with that.

I requested Jan,Feb any tuesday  of the month  they called me back and said not able book these dates ,so I pick 2 more dates Mar,Apr call back not able to book,so I pick 2 more dates may,Jun.

I had this problem in the past and I filed a small claim case against HTOA and the President of the company and the manager and the agent that was handling my trip once served they call me back and I was on my way to Hawaii .they call and ask if could cancel claim and they will send me confirmation of my travel details and I agree to that and off I went to Hawaii.
Now they are doing it again and I will do it again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2012 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holiday-Travel-of-America/Carlsbad-California-92009/Holiday-Travel-of-America-Holiday-Travel-Dont-make-promises-that-you-can-not-keep-with-th-855623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holiday Travel of America