Complaint Review: holland enterprises inc

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: low life Denzie Edie — Illinois United States of America
holland enterprises inc
500 carl olsen mapleton, North Dakota United States of America

holland enterprises inc low life denzie edie low life denzie edie mapleton, North Dakota

I was their in feb 2007,and i was put into a 2000 semi.i know i went over it and drove it.So don't tell me what you think i was put in.And low life denzie and dispatch both told me before i even left illinois to even go to n.d. that after orientation i would get home to get my things.so i didn't get to so that mean's low life denzie and dispatch did in fact lie to me and not get me home.so my story is the truth.Not yours!and trying to send me to los angeles california is no way going to illinois   home period.I was told by consignee to drop trailer and it would not get unloaded before my 10 hr break was up.they had no other empty trailer for me on the lot. so i bobtail down to the truck stop.  So i guess orientation twice and never believe everything you read but.would have stayed on a gravel parking lot with no food or water or a bathroom.Yea.right.lol.!and why did orientation twice go thru holland twice?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/holland-enterprises-inc/mapleton-North-Dakota-58059/holland-enterprises-inc-low-life-denzie-edie-low-life-denzie-edie-mapleton-North-Dakota-1006915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on holland enterprises inc