Complaint Review: holly wood auditions

• Reported By: rdimaano47 — la verne California
holly wood auditions
Woodland Hills, California USA , Select State/Province USA

holly wood auditions SCAM. THEY CRUSHED MY DREAMS. Willshire Blvd california

They crushed my dreams. They made me and my dad drive all the way there. We got there and they made me do some script and they recoreded me. I doubt that camera man was even doing anything. After that I went to some girl named Rebbeca Fox's office. She showed me and my dad some videos. Then all of a sudden brought up money. The cost was around 200$. I felt terrible at that moment, because my dad barley has any money. We're struggling, but my dad did it anyways he paid for that stupid scam talent thing.

After that they made me and my dad come back and take some photos that costed 50$ so they scammed us off of 50 more dollars. After that  I got some stupid video from Rebbeca Fox. It didn't help me with anything. She told me should help me. A few months later I texted her at 9 pm and all that I got was her yelling at me!!! She told me that never to call her. So I emailed her asking for a refund and she said no. I just wanted help.. I just wanted to become something big.. they didn't help. all that they did was crush my dreams. How can someone be that heartless?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2014 05:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/holly-wood-auditions/Select-StateProvince/holly-wood-auditions-SCAM-THEY-CRUSHED-MY-DREAMS-Willshire-Blvd-california-1159993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on holly wood auditions