Complaint Review: hollywood auditions kurt taylor hollywoodauditions.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 21, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 21, 2011

• Reported By: california_dreamer — riverside California United States of America
hollywood auditions kurt taylor hollywoodauditions.com
woodland hills, California United States of America

hollywood auditions kurt taylor hollywoodauditions.com hollywood search hollywoodsearch.com fake talent agency that tries to get your creit card info - probably an identity theft company woodland hills, California

I was searching for talent agencies.  long story short, i got tripped up by hollywoodauditions.com.  Kurt taylor called me and sounded pretty sincere, as if he had my interests in mind.  it wasn't long before i gave him my credit card info.  then after doing the research, i asked him for a refund.  well, my best friend all of a sudden turned the other cheek.  started to threaten me almost, and didn't like it when i told him i wanted a FULL refund since i didn't sign or fax the application that he emailed me and wanted me to fax back in IMMEDIATELY.  thank god I never signed it, because he kept telling me I was only entitled to a partial refund.  After calling my bank, they advised me about everything.  the best thing for me was that i didn't sign anything yet or receive any services.  but KURT TAYLOR was quick to turnthe other cheek and get pissy.  They gave me a full refund, only after having this pissing math with me.  he didn't like that i was right and he was wrong.  and when i gave him the mumber of the FRAUD dept of my bank...he got really pissy.  I got my money back...but i cancelled the card that they had.  got a new account. and have been monitoring my accounts since then.  i have also since then, added an upper level password to my account as well,  and have been thinking of going to a new bank all together.  to me, they are probably just one of those companies that gets all your info, then makes counterfiet cards.  that's why they want your social security number....etc.   DO NOT FALL FOR ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. LET MY MISTAKE BE YOUR LESSON.  Nobody in the talent business should want your money before meeting you....and especially not all your info....images of you....your social....and links to any website you have out there.  SCAM SCAM SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2011 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hollywood-auditions-kurt-taylor-hollywoodauditionscom/woodland-hills-California-/hollywood-auditions-kurt-taylor-hollywoodauditionscom-hollywood-search-hollywoodsearch-756017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hollywood auditions kurt taylor hollywoodauditions.com