Complaint Review: hollywood auditions (kurt taylor)

• Submitted: Wed, March 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: diamond — baltimore Maryland
hollywood auditions (kurt taylor)
20501 Ventura Blvd #380 woodland hills, California United States of America

hollywood auditions (kurt taylor) hollywood auditions (kurt taylor) are totally rip offs woodland hills, California

I was a victum of hollywood auditions of them taking my money and they did not help my daughter at all!!!! they just took my money and were very rude about it. They are unprofessional and not what they say at all. I took a trip to there to help further my daughter career and kurt taylor said he was going to help my daughter and keep in contact with with when i got back to baltiomore. when i left i never heard from him again and he didnt answer my calls. and when i did talk to him he was very rude and was not trying to give me my money back!!!! I wish i never went there and gave him my money!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hollywood-auditions-kurt-taylor/woodland-hills-California-91364/hollywood-auditions-kurt-taylor-hollywood-auditions-kurt-taylor-are-totally-rip-offs-1036323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hollywood auditions (kurt taylor)