Complaint Review: Hollywood Kia at jumbo auto plaza

• Submitted: Thu, April 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, April 26, 2012

• Reported By: Angry customer — Fort Lauderdale Florida United States of America
Hollywood Kia at jumbo auto plaza
1640 S State Road 7, Hollywood, Florida United States of America

Hollywood Kia at jumbo auto plaza Authur Alexander I was lied to and robbed, I was disrespected and toyed with. Hollywood, Florida

I purchased a car and my key was in bad shape.  I was told to go to dealer and get another one made, Then bring back the receipt and I would get half of my money back.  The key cost 225.00 dollars. I did what I was instructed to do and have been ignored, lied to, and avoided every since. I talked the manager and assistant manager. I was also lied to and avoided by them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2012 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hollywood-Kia-at-jumbo-auto-plaza/Hollywood-Florida-33023/Hollywood-Kia-at-jumbo-auto-plaza-Authur-Alexander-I-was-lied-to-and-robbed-I-was-disresp-874522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hollywood Kia at jumbo auto plaza