Complaint Review: hollywood performance engine rebuilders

• Submitted: Wed, September 11, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, September 11, 2013

• Reported By: scott — memphis Tennessee
hollywood performance engine rebuilders
Memphis, Tennessee USA

hollywood performance engine rebuilders Marcus hollywood performance engine rebuilders (Marcus) is a RIPOFF!!! memphis tennessee

*Consumer Suggestion: He ripped me off too

hollywood performance engine rebuilders asked for half the money to rebuild my engine up front so i gave it to Marcus (so called owner) and that was 6-8 months ago!! Marcus said the repair would take 2-3 weeks so after i didnt hear from him in 3 i called him...every 2 weeks for months and months and he always acted surprised to hear from me and pretended that it had been a long time since we had talked and he was somehow waiting on me   Marcus seemed like a good guy and was knowledgeable about every aspect of the job he agreed to do, even gave me a realistic receipt on my down payment. His failure to hold up his end of our agreement  has damaged my ability to see my daughter (which crushes my soul) and negatively affected every aspect of my life. I dont know what to do but whatever YOU do NEVER use hollywood performance engine rebuilders because they and "Marcus" are nothing more than a RIPOFF!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hollywood-performance-engine-rebuilders/Memphis-Tennessee/hollywood-performance-engine-rebuilders-Marcus-hollywood-performance-engine-rebuilders-M-1083719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hollywood performance engine rebuilders

#1 Consumer Suggestion

He ripped me off too

AUTHOR: Oldschool - ()

He ripped me off also . Monday March 17th I have to go to give a statement to a detective . Email me at livefilmsinc@gmail.com . i can give you info about him.