Complaint Review: hollywood video - credit solutions

• Updated: Sun, March 06, 2011

• Reported By: heshok123 — manassas Virginia United States of America
hollywood video - credit solutions
po box 15779 oklahoma city, Oklahoma United States of America

hollywood video - credit solutions hollywood video scam oklahoma city, Oklahoma

I also received a bill from Hollywood Video through Credit Solutions for $149.06 in Feb. 2011.  I faxed them that I did not owe this money, that this was a scam being investigated by at least 25 attorneys general. and that I had reported them to the FTC and the VA attorney general.  I told them I tried to report this to the Better Business Bureau, but they had already removed Credit Solutions' license. I further stated that the burden of proof was on them to prove that I owed this amount.  That is the law and if they want payment, they are provide me with the proof, including itemized and dated lists.  I then said I wanted this cleared from my records and my credit reports cleared.  I got back a letter saying they had closed my file and were clearing my credit reports.

That is how you beat them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2011 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hollywood-video-credit-solutions/oklahoma-city-Oklahoma-71355/hollywood-video-credit-solutions-hollywood-video-scam-oklahoma-city-Oklahoma-703350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hollywood video - credit solutions