• Report: #781942

Complaint Review: holsted jewelers inc.

• Submitted: Tue, September 27, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, September 27, 2011

• Reported By: cynthia — royalton Minnesota United States of America
holsted jewelers inc.
135 madison avenue 8th floor new york, New York United States of America

holsted jewelers inc. holsted jewelers big ripoff new york, New York

Huge ripoff I had called about rings. They asked me about becoming a member I had sayed no to all of there questions. I repeated myself that I did not want anything else. A month went by since I received my rings. went to look ay my checking account low and behold there were 2 charges for 2 pair of earrings.

They had taken out for 1st pair of earrings 56.98 and 56.98 for other pair of earrings. I called my bank and told them I did not authorize these payments. Had to call a phone number and dispute these charges. I eventually had to cancel my card so that they could not do this charging again. please do not fall for there lines you will regret this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2011 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/holsted-jewelers-inc/new-york-New-York-10016/holsted-jewelers-inc-holsted-jewelers-big-ripoff-new-york-New-York-781942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on holsted jewelers inc.