Complaint Review: Holsted Jewelers

• Reported By: Melinda — 30115 Georgia
Holsted Jewelers
1251 West 115th Street Suite B Bolingbrook, Illinois USA

Holsted Jewelers Double Ripoff! Holsted and Fingerhut Bolingbrook Illinois

I too was a victim of this (these) companies!! I received a voucher in the mail from Fingerhut for 2 *Free* rings, all I had to pay was Postage and Handling. (Which was $6.95 per ring). When I received them, they were the wrong size so I sent them back asking for the other sizes. Along with the rings, I enclosed Holsted Jewelers return sheet, and had checked the box marked: Please do not send me any more of this merchandise, and wrote Cancel on the return form. I got 1 of my "free" rings back, never did see the other one, AND they continued to ship me the jewelry!!

All of the jewelry was returned to Holsted Jewelers, I have the proof from the USPS that the package was delivered to the address listed on their return form. Obviously they never notified Fingerhut that it was all returned, as Fingerhut is dunning me for something I do not have, and Holsted still has not let them know that they have all their junk jewelry back!!

I am filing a complaint for illegal and fraudulent practices, and have retained a local attorney to handle this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2013 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holsted-Jewelers/Bolingbrook-Illinois-60490/Holsted-Jewelers-Double-Ripoff-Holsted-and-Fingerhut-Bolingbrook-Illinois-1055759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holsted Jewelers