Complaint Review: home cash success

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: Susan C — brockton Nationwide United States of America
home cash success

home cash success HUGE SCAM, Internet

I made the horrible mistake of purchasing this scam for $99. After I listened to and watched the videos on the site, I quickly decided it wasn't for me and tried calling to get me the promised refund as long as I called within 14 days. Well seeing as they're ONLY open 9-5 monday -friday, it makes it hard to sit on hold.

Not to mention, the site quotes a hold time of 4 hours......EVERY DAY, and there is never a rep available to use the online chat feature. This is the worst decision I have ever made and I regret it. I wish I had looked into it more before I bought it, because it seems, now, that I am out the hundred bucks.

DON'T DO IT! HUGE SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/home-cash-success/internet/home-cash-success-HUGE-SCAM-Internet-1023229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on home cash success