Complaint Review: home cash success

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Ginger! — kipseli Greece
home cash success
Internet United States of America Internet United States of America

home cash success home cash success totally fake! Internet

like Sue reported, I got also an email from someone  I knew (it was spam)and the message was to check out a website http://jobs.msnbc.msn.com-jan-31.net/finance/?MTYfCJ. Then you asked to press http://securehcs.com/m/?clickid=1279791 So I checked it out and it lured me into paying $99.00 to try an online program where I would earn hourly money doing some kind of linking

Instead of just starting the program the web site led me to another lure to start my own website, "free" but then charges for this and that appeared, of course..... I changed my credit card number and never  retrieve the money I spent, since their ad promised a two week money-back guarantee..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 06:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/home-cash-success/internet/home-cash-success-home-cash-success-totally-fake-Internet-1023657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on home cash success