Complaint Review: home cash success

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: sue — del mar California United States of America
home cash success

home cash success totally unclear what they offer, sales tactics, no info given Internet

I first got an email from someone I thought I knew (guess they someone stole a familiar name?) and the message was simply to check out a website. So I checked it out and it lured me into paying $99.00 to try an online program where I would earn hourly money doing some kind of linking (very vague).
Instead of just starting the program the web site led me to another lure to start my own website, "free" but then charges for this and that appeared, of course.....
then I got a call from a salesman who wanted to interview me to assess my motivation. The nerve! Anyway, he supposedly found me different from 99 percent of the other people who call ( yeah, right) and referred me to his boss who would see if I was a good fit for them.
Bo this other guy again tries to psych me out as to my vulnerability and I told him I don't apply for jobs unless I know what exactly it is I am applying for. He gave me  lot of nonsense in response. I finally checked these guys out and saw that they are scam artists. So far I am out $99.00 but I changed my credit card number and hope to retrieve the money I spent, since their ad promised a two week money-back guarantee. We'll see.
 After I paid the money I tried to get to the promised web page but oddly, could not access it. I tried to get support and there was no response by phone or online.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/home-cash-success/internet/home-cash-success-totally-unclear-what-they-offer-sales-tactics-no-info-given-Internet-1006412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on home cash success