Complaint Review: home credit law center

• Submitted: Sun, April 17, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, May 18, 2011

• Reported By: lorenzo — bassriver twp New Jersey United States of America
home credit law center
806 Idaho Avenue santa monica, California United States of America

home credit law center brian r linnekens, roddy diba, kent jordan, frank waters, individual called leonard, roy lopez, unknown aka's ''females''only giving first names, guaranteed to modify our mortgage and to stop a foreclosure and lower interest rate abd nomthly mort. payment , took our payments and did nothing , also they said it was a money back guarantee, santa monica , California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: These clients have lived for free for over 2 years

was professoionally scammed by aka individual  calling himself rody dibba said he was senior account manager & analyst for ''a laywer'' 'brian r linnekens' aka home credit law center guaranteed me that their law firm will stop any forclosure and get me approved for my home loan modification also to lower my interest rate and my loan payment they used their home web page of the better buiseness bureau letter ''A'' rating to get me to pay up front for thier service then after they took my money they stalled to provide any service what so ever i called them every week like i was told to do i got a different individual  every time i called transferred to another person every week none of them knew any progress or about anything they took my money to do service that was never done then they made me pay another fee of 1,000.00 dollars on top of the or original agreement of 1,495.00,we paid 2,495.00 then did not pay any more till my loan was modified they then after fell back on thier service we were 22 months behind before we hired this firm now we are in foclosure and this company did not even return our money they had the nerve to ask for more money even when they finally called me and said they could not get my chase bank loan to workout this matter when they asked for more money i said i want my money back so i could hire a real lawyer to save my home ,these people are scam artests and they have the ''BBB'' still not even investigating the matter they were contacted by me and others i believe they are all working together and people are getting scammed from this lawyer something is wrong with this picture please if any others are in my similer case please come foreward dont let this firm useing ''BBB'' 'A' rating  to get your money they are outrite ripoffs profesional's i will be homeless trusting this so called firm who can you trust when the 'BBB' is ignoring this fact what do you think,please don't trust your money and heart agian with this lawyer i did i am suffering with stress so bad i don't know who to trust..the united states is harboring all kinds of ripoffs us poor people don't have a chance i will not stop untill i get to the truth about who the 'BBB' is really out for.figure it out ...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2011 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/home-credit-law-center/santa-monica-California-90403/home-credit-law-center-brian-r-linnekens-roddy-diba-kent-jordan-frank-waters-individua-718711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on home credit law center

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

These clients have lived for free for over 2 years

AUTHOR: Brian - (United States of America)

These clients, Mr. Leo Barcello and Ms. Teresa Burns, hired our firm to perform certain financial evaluation and forensic analysis services because they were only days away from losing their home to foreclosure.  Through our rapid efforts, and also those of the clients loan negotiation company, their lender was prevented from foreclosing on their house.  Instead, these clients have now lived in their home for over 26 months without even paying one single mortgage payment.  The claim that we should refund any money to them after our forensic services helped him live for free for over two years is difficult to understand.  We offer our sincerest wishes that these clients will have sustained success with their lender without our intervention, or that of their loan modification company.