Complaint Review: home decor nation/Arden design

• Submitted: Wed, April 09, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, June 05, 2014

• Reported By: nii — laurel Maryland
home decor nation/Arden design
9934 commerce ave ca, California USA

home decor nation/Arden design Vince Noroyan, Sales Manager, 855-554-6633 BE CAREFUL ABOUT THIS COMPANY!!!! ca California

Shame on you Homedecornation.com/Ardendesign.com!!! I paid $2,519.95 on the 2/17/14 for a set of livingroom furniture. A sofa, chair and love chair. I was told I will receive the furniture in two weeks, upto date I have not received any furniture. Whenever, I caled they give me excuses. How they don't even pick up my calls. Any help? I need my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/home-decor-nationArden-design/ca-California-91042/home-decor-nationArden-design-Vince-Noroyan-Sales-Manager-855-554-6633-BE-CAREFUL-ABOUT-1137591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on home decor nation/Arden design