Complaint Review: Home Defence Lawgroup

• Reported By: ekhatchyb16 — Kissimmee Florida
Home Defence Lawgroup
7751 Kingspointe Parkway Suite 110 orlando, Florida USA

Home Defence Lawgroup unprofessional ,iresposable orlando Florida

let me satrt with my case , last year me and my wife went to home d group . we needed to get a modification  .

we gave the down payment 2,500 and we had to send in payments , paystub and all was sent for a entire year . all we got was its is almost done its getting close we are almost done that is what the womom said. so after one year and like 5 months me and wife got seperated  . i am the main one on loan she was co sign . the case is on my name every time i called the office they would say the internet was down and that they would call me back . i called to meake an ipoiment to talk with the lawyer . the girl at front desk told me that they would call me back . i moved to my mothers house at the time . i give them all my info , celnumber , address and all . they told me that my ex wife was not making the month payments i said that i was willing to make the payments but i needed some proffe that i was the one making the payments when i started , thay go and take my info again and tell me they was going to contact me via phone  . two months past and nothing i called aging and i get the same thing that the they are going to call me back . the so call layer woman is on my wife side  . and the case is under my name and they dont even answer my quistions  . so i am going to contact the back that had the mortage to see if they can help me  .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Defence-Lawgroup/orlando-Florida-32819/Home-Defence-Lawgroup-unprofessional-iresposable-orlando-Florida-1137576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Defence Lawgroup