Complaint Review: Home Depot

• Updated: Sat, August 22, 2009

• Reported By:McKinney Texas
Home Depot
McKinney, Texas U.S.A.

Home Depot Ripped Me Off!!! They Hire Theives Who Come In Your Home... Home Depot hires Theives McKinney Texas

* : Really?

*Consumer Comment: similar

*Consumer Comment: At least...

I paid HD $1100 to lay carpet. They sent over some scumbag contractor who stole things from my daughters bedroom....while they were laying carpet.

The thieves were caught on film at the gas station using her credit card they stole. I did all this homework and still HOME DEPOT wouldn't help, or refund any installation money. They just played phone tag, telling me to waste my time calling people myself.

I reported to Home Depot 3 times, they did nothing. They played the big corporate phone tag game and in the meantime did absolutely NOTHING...

I hope its their daughters next time, is all I can wish for them, I hope its their home that gets ripped off by scumbag thieves they hired...or worse.

If there is anything such as Justice and Karma, may it befall on Home Depot 10-fold!! They SUCK!! They're a big, fat pig-in-suits corporation now. In MY Experience with them.

My Opinion is "Don't use them, hire someone who actually does the work themselves instead of some large company who subcontracts it out, and doesn't do very good background checks.....if any?"

I recommend highly, you have your work done by someone you know who has good references. DO NOT USE HOME DEPOT, they'll send any Slug into your home.

Home Depot doesn't care about their customers apparently, their a big fat money pig corporation now.

This was my experience with Home Depot.

Homedepothiresexcons
McKinney, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2009 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Depot/McKinney-Texas-75071/Home-Depot-Ripped-Me-Off-They-Hire-Theives-Who-Come-In-Your-Home-Home-Depot-hires-Th-456810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Depot

#1

Really?

AUTHOR: jlh281 - (USA)

I have a hard time believing that Home Depot associates would play phone tag with you if you had that kind of evidence.  More than likely they were just as concerned as you were and were giving you numbers to call an complain to someone about.  We dont hire installers on the store level.  We cant control who is and is not used for installs.  Atlanta corporate does all of that.. and I know the process is very tedious to even be considered for subcontracting.

I do hope you called the police and forwarded all your information on to customer care where they can deal with this kind of thing.

similar

AUTHOR: Ravenslvr - (U.S.A.)

they didnt steal out of my house but when i bought a tree and waited all day to have it delivered and it never came,they refused to refund me any money.their gps showed it was within 50 ft of my house. i found out the driver lives three houses down.they offered to redeliver for $70, more than the tree. i have yet to go back. i go to lowesT.they are the best and never give you any junk

At least...

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Tell us that you called the police and had them arrested.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC