- Report: #1110757
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: home depot
home depotroute 44 new smyrna beach, Florida USA
home depot failed to back up warranty and falsly accused me of abuse of the merchandise so as not to cover the faulty product new smyrna beach Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Bought a 5000 watt power stroke Briggs and Stratton generator paid over $550.00 2 Used it three times put it up went use it 3 months later and could not get it to turn over 3.Brought it back to home depot. Three year warranty. On motor and pull chord B******** tried tell us generator not properly. Maintained and wanted us to pay over 700.00 dollars to Get it repaired. Beware these had to be defective generators this is a rip off and now we are our over five hundred dollars and no generator
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2013 03:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/home-depot/new-smyrna-beach-Florida-32168/home-depot-failed-to-back-up-warranty-and-falsly-accused-me-of-abuse-of-the-merchandise-s-1110757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.