Complaint Review: Home Depot

Home Depot
Santa Maria, California USA

Home Depot Rude employees Santa Maria California

*Consumer Comment: WTF

*Consumer Comment: Wow, Joey, I hope one of those T U R D S you want to have a run in with...

I'm really tired of my wife conning home after saying that a different employee at Home Depot,was rude to her and ignored her after saying they would help her for one example. Another employee told her that they have never carried inch and a half wide masking tape in contractors pack of five.we just bought it their a week before. This lazy employee didn't want to go to the back and check if they had more of it. I personally can't wait for the day to have a run in with one of these T.U.R.D.S

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2014 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Depot/Santa-Maria-California-93454/Home-Depot-Rude-employees-Santa-Maria-California-1136649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Depot

WTF

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Where did you go to school??? I would demand my money back because your lack of proper grammar and spelling is a joke.  HD employees are hard workers and I should know - just ask me.  If you don't like it then get off your lazy a** and go to the store yourself!

Wow, Joey, I hope one of those T U R D S you want to have a run in with...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Seriously kicks your beligerent butt around the block.  I've had generally good results getting help at Home Depot.  I don't, however expect every employee to know about ever item of thousands in the store.  Looks to me like you're hoping to start a confrontation and I sincerely hope you are the sorry loser..you sound like a low life, arrogant jerk.  Just my opinion, which I'm entitled to.