Complaint Review: Home Depot

• Reported By: Taken — Lakeville Massachusetts
Home Depot
899 County Rd Taunton, Massachusetts USA

Home Depot Bait and Switch on siding work Taunton Massachusetts

I had a home depot rep come out and give me a price on siding on my house. He told me if i put the work on my home depot card he would give me a $1500.00 discout on my repairs and give me no interest and payments for one year.  At the end of the year I woud be able to be put on a special payment program to pay it back monthly. The sales person called Citi Bank rep and he confermed the agreement.  At the end of 10 Mo. I called to set up the payment program and was told that there was no such payment plan.   I was taken in by both Home Depote and citi bank just to make the sale!!!!! Bait and Switch all the way.!!!  Warning to all to stay away from Home Depote and Citi Bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Depot/Taunton-Massachusetts-02780/Home-Depot-Bait-and-Switch-on-siding-work-Taunton-Massachusetts-1054452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Depot