Complaint Review: Home Gallery

• Submitted: Mon, July 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 07, 2008

• Reported By:Hesperia California
Home Gallery
12463 Mariposa Rd, Victorville, California U.S.A.

Home Gallery And Stainsafe Insurance Ripped Off By Home Gallery Victorville California

When I bought my dining room set I was prompted to also but the insurance. This was supposed to protect me incase there was a problem.

In December I contacted Home Gallery and Stainsafe insurance because the venere on the tabletop began to peel.

The insurance opened a case, sent out technicians, and then sent a letter reassuring me that my tabletop would be replaced.

I called the insurance to let them know that Home Gallery was having a going out of business sale and they again reassured me that my tabletop was on the way.
It's now July and I receive a letter that because Home Gallery went out of business, and they don't deal with the manufacturer, they will only reimburse me for a portion of the cost of the insurance.

I feel that they just put me off until it was to late so that they didn't have to pay for the table. Now I'm stuck with a defective table because I contacted the corporate office for Home Gallery and found out that the Victorville store wasn't even affiliated. I went to them because they were a nationally known store.

The insurance that they sold me was useless. They have never taken care of a claim and all they give you is a piece of paper and false security. Buyer beware, Stainsafe insurance will not protect anything.

Kathy
Hesperia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2008 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Gallery/Victorville-California-92345/Home-Gallery-And-Stainsafe-Insurance-Ripped-Off-By-Home-Gallery-Victorville-California-348220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Gallery