Complaint Review: Home Garden and Patio

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: Disappointed Customer — New Braunfels Texas
Home Garden and Patio
8416 Bridle Dale Street Lenexa, Kansas USA

Home Garden and Patio Ben Henley Charges credit card but never sends purchased goods Lenexa Kansas

A wrought iron pergola was purchased for $1,999.99 via the internet from Home Garden and Patio on April 4, 2013. I was told to wait 3 months to allow bulk orders to be filled before individual orders would be filled and my item shipped. Four months later, I had heard nothing and began making phone calls. I was told that the craftsman who builds these pergolas had vanished, and that a craftsman was being sought. I made phone call after phone call, and finally, in late November of 2013, I asked for a refund. I was told that this was no problem. I waited but no refund ever appeared on my credit card statement. I kept calling and kept getting different excuses, and was eventually told that an unexpected hospitalization made it impossible to refund my money. I turned to the Better Business Bureau to warn other customers: do not buy from this company! I am currently seeking legal help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Garden-and-Patio/Lenexa-Kansas-66220/Home-Garden-and-Patio-Ben-Henley-Charges-credit-card-but-never-sends-purchased-goods-Lene-1144159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Garden and Patio