Complaint Review: home income stream

• Updated: Mon, February 10, 2014

• Reported By: ram2803 — chennai
home income stream
23 valluvar nagar, Adyar chennai, Tennessee India

home income stream online transaction done without my permission

I opened up the website, which I cannot now find, and was interested until they said that it would be $160.00. They did not say until you gave your credit card info. I DID NOT agree to pay the amount, and tried to back out of it. The "welcoming" email they sent me said I had 14 days risk free. I sent an email to their address asking to have my money returned. Nothing in return. I then called today, and they said that I did not contact them within three days! She kept reading me the same info, even when told to stop. All I want is my money back; money they took without my permission.
Please contact me and let me know the next step. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/home-income-stream/chennai-Tennessee-600020/home-income-stream-online-transaction-done-without-my-permission-1122583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on home income stream