Complaint Review: home remedy group

• Updated: Thu, July 03, 2014

• Reported By: gayle — sound beach New York
home remedy group
4500 campus drive, suite 430 newport beach, California USA

home remedy group karl stordahl, lisa kilgore, aron parks,myra borella i made three payments of $1,332 june, july & august 2013 as advance fees for mortgage modification newport beach California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We do not have complaints from our clients!!!

I responded to a letter that indicated the possibility of a lowered monthly payment with my current mortgage company.  Karl Stordahl was the first contact I encountered.  He explained what I needed to submit to the Home Remedy Group to begin the process of a loan modification.  After all information was submitted to the Processing Department (lisa Kilgore, Aron Parks, Myra Borello) Mr Strodahl informed me of the necessary fee to process, underwrite and finalize the modification.  He stated the fee was due before the underwriting of the loan could be completed.  I arranged for three payments of $1,332.00 each to be automatically withdrawn from my checking accouts on June 26,2013, July 18, 2013, and August 16, 2013.  There are no active phone numbers for me to call, any emails are not recieved.  I have kept all documents related to this terrible scam and am anxious to know how to proceed to undo the financial damage done to an already stressful situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/home-remedy-group/newport-beach-California-92660/home-remedy-group-karl-stordahl-lisa-kilgore-aron-parksmyra-borella-i-made-three-payme-1095429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on home remedy group

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We do not have complaints from our clients!!!

AUTHOR: Home Remedy Group - Owner - (USA)

Hello Rip Off Report Readers,

WE DO NOT DO HOME MODIFICATIONS!!!
IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO CHARGE UP FRONT FEES FOR LOAN MODIFICATIONS!

I have no ties to Home Remedy Center or the "OLD" Home Remedy Group.

Obvously they have issues/complaints with their clients and WE DO NOT!

As the Owner of the Home Remedy Group I would like to inform you the public that we are a new company with new owners, employees and happy customers. We have no relation absolutely what so ever to the company that has had complaints and problems with the rip off report. As the owner of a new professional company that believes in happy clients I have no problem reinforcing my statements with facts and paperwork.

The old Newport Beach, Ca company from years ago again has absolutely no affliation with me or my company.

I thank you for your time and ask you to please do your homework and do not punish me, my hardwork and sucess by someone else's actions.

Please feel free to call me (Michael) at 844 8 REMEDY and leave a message with someone on my team and I will personally call you back with issues or questions that you might have.