Complaint Review: home savers of america

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: javier cervantes — moreno valley California United States of America
home savers of america
3330 harbor blvd, suite 201, costa mesa ca 92626 costa mesa, California United States of America

home savers of america Paul cong Nguyen loan modification ripoff costa mesa, California

I want to report home savers of America because they say they were going to help me with my home modification and they took all my information and they called my after reviewed it saying that I was the perfect candidate for the loan modification. they were going to charge me 4500 dollars if the loan modification went through otherwise I was going to pay a fee of 995 dollars. but I call the bank chase loan modification department and they said that there was no Racord of anybody working on my case wish it kind of surprised me. I know I also noticed the days person called Wendy she was the negotiator on my case but she was also the receptionist and she's playing a double roll in the company and when she play receptionist she pretends she knows nothing but anser phone calls. so after a couple months of pressure they got back to me and they said could not help me because I already had helped me witha modification about four years ago and another excuse that they gave me was that the bank chase didn't get any money from the Obama plan and the was reson why they could not lower the principal of house to the actual value wish I found out later the that wasn't true. because I called another company and they said the that was a lie. because Chase is 1 of the biggest banks and they are 1 of the banks that are helping that most. So anyways I've been trying to get my money back for almost 2 months and I haven't seen my money for almost 4 months since the beginning of this process which I totally regret.
I really hope someone can help me with this case wich is been a nightmare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/home-savers-of-america/costa-mesa-California-92626/home-savers-of-america-Paul-cong-Nguyen-loan-modification-ripoff-costa-mesa-California-987876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on home savers of america