Complaint Review: home service guy

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: hellokitty0110 — indianpolis Indiana
home service guy
Nationwide USA

home service guy Big scam company HOME SERVICE GUY do not buy from them indiana Nationwide

I had purchased the voucher from groupon on March 5, 2014.Before i buy the voucher, i had call the home service guy making sure that i am in there service area. They told me that i am. The voucher said within 100 miles and i am 71 miles away from them. So, i went ahead bought the voucher and made the appointment with them on April 7. On the April 4, they called me said that the guy who is going to do my service had a dead in the family and see if i can reschedule to different day. So we made another appointment for April 17 between 9-11. On April 17, i call off from my work to wait for them from 9-11 and still no one show up. So, i called them on 11 to see what is going on. The lady who answer the phone told me, she is going to check to see what is going on and call me back. After 30 min still didn't get the call. So i call back to them, another lady answer said that it wasn't her the one told me going to call me back. But she said she gonna find out what is going on. Then she came back and told me that i am not in their service area and i will have to call groupon for my refund and hang off at me. So, i call back again, another lady answer said she wasn't the one hang off at me. i said i want to talk to the manager but she said he is not in. Also, she said if the other lady told me i am not in the service area then i am not and hang off right at me again. They don't even want to talk to you. This is a scam company. Don't buy the service from them.They just going to run around run you and just not going to show up in your house. Wasting your time and money!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/home-service-guy/nationwide/home-service-guy-Big-scam-company-HOME-SERVICE-GUY-do-not-buy-from-them-indiana-Nationwid-1139621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on home service guy