Complaint Review: home source

• Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014

• Reported By: chris — victorville California
home source
los angeles, California USA

home source Home star seach website pop up me and my family was thinking about buying a home. it stated for 1.99 u can view homes I purchased it still couldn't get on.a few days later they charged me 54$ now I dont have any food I have 3 kids one with diabetes im so mad im shaking... im scared I dont know what to do my son has to take insulin!!!! plz help me !!!!! get these people.... los angeles California

My husband was on the phone when he said look at the website it was homestarseach looked like something I would be interested in. First the website said u can view homes, tried that didnt get anywhere so then it said fot 1.99 u can veiw your home houses  in foreclosure . I still didnt get to see any house  so I said forget it.. then a couple of days later I get chared 54$ ... now remind u only had 77$ for food  until next pay day. I have 3 kids 10, 15, and 13 and the 13 yr. Old is diabetic insulin depended ..5 shots a day and im allmost out of food .I hate these people!!!! Plz get them....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 02:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/home-source/los-angeles-California/home-source-Home-star-seach-website-pop-up-me-and-my-family-was-thinking-about-buying-a-h-1115619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on home source