Complaint Review: home works plus

• Submitted: Sun, February 05, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, February 05, 2012

• Reported By: carla — albuquerque New Mexico United States of America
home works plus

home works plus Because I didn't notice the once/year charge, I've been billed ~$1000 over 6 years and never subscribed Internet

My husband and I never subscribe to monthly fee purchase options; we never agreed to "join" this ripoff "shopping opportunity" and as proof of fact, they have no recording or signature or evidence of any kind and we never bought anything from them.  Citibank changed our credit card number several times over the 6 year period, ironically to thwart fraud, and we had to provide the new number each time for our regular payments -- except to this ripoff scheme, in cahoots with citibank, who provided them the new number without our authorization every time!  By the time I noticed and filed an inquiry, Citibank claimed they would not credit us with the prior years of fraudulant billing despite their complicity in the ripoff scheme.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2012 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/home-works-plus/internet/home-works-plus-Because-I-didnt-notice-the-onceyear-charge-Ive-been-billed-1000-ove-834239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on home works plus