reflects

• Updated: Sun, June 02, 2013

• Reported By: PEAL — Willingboro New Jersey
Home
401 E., Main Street Galesburg, Illinois USA

Home I purchased 885370047677 Microsoft Office Professional 2010 with free upgrade to 2013. When upgrade did not work,I was told to download Microsoft 365 then deleted after Microsoft 2013 was working. I deleted it because I wads getting charged each month, now I have a bill that needs to be paid. I am getting calls at my job and at home due to this misleading representation internet scam of a company Galesburg Illinois

On 1/31/2013, I purchased from First Choice Design 401 E. Main St Gaslesburg IL 61401 phone # 866-888-9189 Mircosoft Office Professional 2010 with a free upgrade to 2013 for 99.99 if purchased by the end of that week. I had Mircsoft 2010 all ready so the upgrade of 99.99 I thought wass okay.

The same day 1/31/13, I then chatted with someone online, from First Choice Design about the upgrade to 2013. I was informed at that time that I had to download Mircosoft 365 for one month and I can deleted it with out problems or issues. And here comes Paypal with an automated payment plan!!! After two or three months of paying 9.99 per month for 365 I stopped paying it.  Was I suppose to pay 9.99 per month for for the upgrade for ever?

Since than I hav been calling the number from the First Choice Design website, can not get thought, I been emailing them about getting my money back from them, I get no response.  The compay is a Ripoff and should be fined!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2013 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home/Galesburg-Illinois-61401/Home-I-purchased-885370047677-Microsoft-Office-Professional-2010-with-free-upgrade-to-20-1055804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home