- Report: #446473
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Homeannex.com - Decorative Hardware Direct
Homeannex.com - Decorative Hardware Direct1530 Bedford Avenue Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.
Homeannex.com - Decorative Hardware Direct SCAM - FRAUD - DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES Brooklyn New York
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Homeannex aka Decorative Hardware Direct, has been ripping people off for over 4 years.
My experience with them is just like everybody elses. So instead of reiterating what everybody said, I'm going to tell you what EVERYBODY should be doing to put Homeannex out of business once and for all.
1. Cancel your order and insist on a full refund for the items you did not receive. From what I've read on various ratings sites, Homeannex will tell you there is a 5%, 15%, 25% even 30% restocking fee. I believe the amount varies depending on how much they think they can squeeze out of you. The restocking fee is what keeps them in business, it's free money to them. Tell them you are not willing to pay the fee because it's their fault for the delays not yours. Be sure to save your emails and make notes of all of your calls to them.
2. Call your credit card company and dispute the charge. Don't be put off if the charge was over a month ago. You paid for something but you never received it, that's enough for them to investigate.
3. File a complaint with the Kings County District Attorneys Office http://www.brooklynda.org/da_action/da_action.htm. They are the ones that can prosecute Homeannex and force them to shut down.
If you are successful in getting your money back, please share how you did it so someone else can follow the same steps.
Not Brooklyn, Alabama
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2009 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeannexcom-Decorative-Hardware-Direct/Brooklyn-New-York-11216/Homeannexcom-Decorative-Hardware-Direct-SCAM-FRAUD-DECEPTIVE-BUSINESS-PRACTICES-Bro-446473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.