Complaint Review: Homeowner Assistance Corporation, K R M Consulting, Ken Moorhead, Denise Perez

• Submitted: Mon, April 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 27, 2009

• Reported By:MORENO VALLEY California
Homeowner Assistance Corporation, K R M Consulting, Ken Moorhead, Denise Perez
28892 Marguerite Pkwy Mission Viejo, California U.S.A.

Homeowner Assistance Center, K R M Consulting, Ken Moorhead, Denise Perez Ripped Off and Cheated by Homeowner Assistance Center in California Mission Viejo California

These people pretended to be a Consumer Advocate Real Estate Law Office who told me that they could arrange a Loan Modification with my Mortgage Company and reduce my payment. Or based on my Audited Loan Docs, arrange for me to stay in my home free for a year. I of course wanted the Loan Modification to reduce my sky high adjustable payment as my family has lived in our home over 15 years. I asked how they got my phone number and email and was told by a Denise Perez who worked there, that my Wells Fargo Group Mortgage Company gave them my information. They called and emailed me weekly until I agreed to go with them. I filled out the necessary Forms and submitted my loan and personal information. I was told that my Loan Docs were full of errors which would empower them to arrange a Loan Modification and Payment Reduction, and I was told that their efforts would be 100 percent successful and 100% guaranteed to my satisfaction. They were going to analyze my Load Docs via a Forensic Loan Analysis, area home values, and have their Counselors, Laywers and Accounts create a personalized mortgage repayment and action timeline plan. I was told to pay $1298.00 up front before thay could get started on my case whiich I did, half in Dec., the other half in Jan.

Once I paid I could never takl to anyone who knew the current status of my case, who was working on it, or the results of their discussions with BRC Mortgage who is a Wells Fargo Associated Company. I was emailed to answer my calls but my issues were never directly addresses in those emails. My Counselor was always out, on vacatiuon, or I had just missed her.

Guess What, in late Janurary a notice was taped to our door letting us know that our home would be Auctioned off in 10 days. No Notice of Trustee Sale, no Lender Notices, no Homeowner Assistance Center updates or alerts. When I reached someone there two days after calling, they apologized for letting me slip through the cracks and let me know that for more money, they could refer their local Attorney to help me further. When I asked about their efforts with my Lender, they said that they were still waiting, when I asked about the Forensic Loan Analysis I was told that I had to pay more money so a local Associate Attorney could takeover my case. They provided Zero Support and No Help, asking for more money to stop my home being auctioned off. When I asked them for a full refund they started telling me how much they helped me and how thay would make sure I stayed in my home for months after the Home was Auctioned off, with up to $5,000 move-out money paid by the Auction Investor who purchased my home. Don't Trust Homeowners Assistance Center.. I'm also going to contact the BBB and the State of California about them.

Mortgage modification scammed in california
MORENO VALLEY, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2009 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeowner-Assistance-Corporation-K-R-M-Consulting-Ken-Moorhead-Denise-Perez/Mission-Viejo-California-92692/Homeowner-Assistance-Center-K-R-M-Consulting-Ken-Moorhead-Denise-Perez-Ripped-Off-and-C-446933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeowner Assistance Corporation, K R M Consulting, Ken Moorhead, Denise Perez