- Report: #1144174
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: HomePro
HomePro1325 Capital Pkwy Carrollton, Texas USA
HomePro HomeProTech Improper installation, installed lesser equipment than paid for, in some cases did not install paid for wiring at all Carrollton Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
HomePro is a joke, they don't know the first thing about what they say they are professionals at doing.
HomePro says they are professionals at, running network cables, speaker wires, conduit runs, central vacuums, and security systems.
In my house alone here is a list of the problems I had with HomePro and they were not and are not willing to compensate for thier mistakes
- Ran low voltage before high voltage was installed, this is a major no-no and anyone that runs low voltage knows this
- Installed central vacuum inlets where ever they wanted instead of where they were designated to go
- Installed conduit runs that should have been 7 to 8 ft long but because they were lazy made the runs over 20 ft long which cost the customer 3 times more
- Installed bad CAT 6 line and new it and chose not to tell anyone about it to see if it were caught
- Installed bad security sensors
- Installed a lesser central vacuum than I paid for and would have gotten away with it if I had not of caught it
- Paid for 5.1 surround sound in my family room and they forgot to run the center channel speaker wires
Now I am left with holes in my walls that I have to have repaired and the time I have to spend until my house is fixed
I have never seen such poor workmanship in my life, with no resposability taken by a company for such shoddy work.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HomePro/Carrollton-Texas-75006/HomePro-HomeProTech-Improper-installation-installed-lesser-equipment-than-paid-for-in-s-1144174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.