Mexico

• Reported By: hantony — MAricopa Arizona United States of America
Homeq Servicing Corp
Raliegh, North Carolina United States of America

Homeq Servicing Corp HomEq wants you to foreclose. Raliegh, North Carolina

I just lost my home in a foreclosure sale. Since April I tried to get help from homeq they took advantage of my misfortune, I have put in numerous request for them to provide me a certified copy of my original note, I was ignored since May. They told me they would not approve a short sale unless I agreed to make th4e minimum monthly payment every month. I was without work with no income of course I could not so short sale was not an option and when they decided to to go ahead and allow me a short sale I was told the same thing that it could take up to 45 days to approve and if it was not done on time it would not stop the foreclosure. Friday the 27 after Thanksgiving I met an agent showing a home in the neighborhood and we talked, he told me that homeq had lied to me I had the right to list my home anytime I wanted so I did that same day and by Monday morning the 30th realtor had an offer from one of his investors interested in the property, homeq had us fax the contract and claimed that their systems imaging program would take up to 48 hrs to let them see the fax but to call back every hour after I sent it. They claimed to have never gotten it until 8 am on 12-1-09 the day of the foreclosure sale. The manager on the floor denied my request to suspend the sale, he said if the buyer wants it let him be at the auction sale and buy it their. Homeq never had any intention of helping home owners beware of the companies tactics first and foremost they are a collections agency not a regular bank. I found out later that day that the home had been bought back by homeq because no one bid on it a the sale. I wont know untill Friday the 4th how much the paid for it because the trustee was not informed by homeq that they were changing the opening bid at the last minute with out letting the trustee know. The only reason they are aware of the last minute change is because I asked how much they bought it for. This was our very first home purchase and it was stolen from us by HomEq Servicing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeq-Servicing-Corp/Raliegh-North-Carolina-/Homeq-Servicing-Corp-HomEq-wants-you-to-foreclose-Raliegh-North-Carolina-532628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeq Servicing Corp